Internet and printer or Blank outline country map
Crayons or colored pencils
Object counters such as dried beans
- The first step is to decide on a continent to study and then print out a Blank Outline Map.
- Next color each country a different color.
- When you are ready to play, each player chooses two dice.
- Then decide on a winning number. This is the number of beans a play must collect to win the game. 30 would be a good place to start.
- The first player rolls the two letter dice and then finds all the countries that begin with the letters rolled. A bean is placed on each country.
- When the player is finished placing beans, other players have a chance to place beans on any missed countries.
- The player removes and keeps the beans and play proceeds to the next player.
- When a player collects 30 beans, or then number agreed upon at the start, the game is over.