Thursday, July 19, 2012

Homemade Jewelry

After being introduced to wire jewelry making through our Celtic History Co-op the girls and I were hooked. This new handicraft was relatively easy and not super expensive to get started with. We spent $10 or so on the book Wire and Bead Celtic Jewelry by Linda Jones, $15 on the beading plier tools, and another $20 on various wire and beads.

Last week we spread our jewelry making supplies all over the floor and each made something.


Necklace made by my 5 year old.

Necklace pendant made by me (left), pendant made by my 10 year old daughter (right).

These supplies would make a nice gift to a crafty child or adult.





I Can Teach My Child Favorite Resource This Week One Artsy Mama The Self Sufficient HomeAcre

* I did not receive any compensation for this recommendation. I'm just a homeschooling mom who has found many products that I like. If you're interested in the products I recommend on this blog I want to make it easy for you to find them. 
** I am an Amazon associate and receive a small portion of the sales on orders made after clicking in from this site, which I promptly spend on homeschooling books and supplies for my children.

4 comments:

  1. Hi!

    I'm Shar!
    Your newest follower from the blog hop!
    Come visit me over at http://sharmartinez.blogspot.com

    LOVE your blog! Very informational and interesting! :)

    xoxo

    Shar

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! And so much fun! Thanks for sharing on The Creative HomeAcre Hop! I would love to have you share this again on The HomeAcre Hop on Thursday...I encourage homeschoolers to share their posts there too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope to see you tomorrow on the next Creative HomeAcre hop!
    http://www.theselfsufficienthomeacre.com/2013/02/the-creative-homeacre-hop-4.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...