Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Cute Knitted Animals

We had fun making these cute knitted animals from Fuzzy Mittens by Barbara Prime. They are quick projects and great for using up those left-over balls of yarn. Although they were more difficult than hats, scarves and legwarmers my ten year old daughter was able to make the mouse and panda with a little help from Grandma. My daughter made the arms and legs while Grandma made the heads, bodies and clothes. I made the squirrel.




This post is linked to: 
Inspired Weekends
 
* I did not receive any compensation for this recommendation. I'm just a homeschooling mom who has found many products that I like. If you're interested in the products I recommend on this blog I want to make it easy for you to find them. 

10 comments:

  1. Very sweet! My eldest two are not much into knitting, but my middling has a definite interest, though she is only at the knitting dolly stage. So these delightful creations are an inspiration.

    Blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous, I know my daughter would love them, she has just begun knitting in the last couple of months but is really enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I see granddaughter knitting in my future!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are very cute critters there :) I love that you are sharing your knitting with your daughter ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a happy little family of animals!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are pretty awesome critters. I think it's awesome your daughter is making them with you. I am sure making dolls with you and her grandma will be a memory she will cherish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think your daughter has done amazingly well. They are all so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so cute! Thanks for linking up with BTT!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...