A writing assignment was given most weeks of the Celtic history co-op.
1. Invent your own Celtic character and write about him/her. Where did he/she live? What was his/her job? What was his/her name? (Historical Fiction)
2. Write about, draw a picture of or list Celtic buildings and structures.
3. Illustrate a beginning, middle and end to a myth. Write the story to go along with your illustrations.
4. Write instructions to make a sword, shoes or other useful thing the Celts used and made.
5. Write a poem that describes how you would like to be remembered.
6. Write an interview with a local Celtic craftsman or artist.
7. Make a Celtic recipe or menu.
To read more about our history activities click on one of the cultures below.