Friday, July 5, 2013

Hobbies and Handicrafts - July 5

The skip-counting card game Speed! that I created is on sale at amazon and there's still time to pick-up a box. It's a fun way to review the multiplication tables and makes a great birthday gift.

Do you have a Flat Stanley?

Life with Moore Babies made several Flat Stanleys and sent them all over the United States. Their fun crafty project made a great geography lesson for the kids.

Thank you all for supporting this link-up by sharing your ideas and reading about others. I can't wait to see what your kids have been up to over this holiday week. Please grab a button and link-up.

Happy 4th of July!







2 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting and for featuring our Flat Stanley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do I have a what?? Did you ever make me laugh! I have never heard of Flat Stanley, so of course I looked him up. What a wonderful, imaginative story, and great idea to send him around the world. I'm sorry I missed out on that with my kids, but one day there may be grand-children!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...