Friday, July 12, 2013

Hobbies and Handicrafts - July 12

Are you planning for the upcoming school year? Yesterday I began a series of link-ups for educators to share subject based school year plans. Yesterday's topic was writing. I would love to get some new ideas so I hope you join me for writing and the other upcoming subjects.

Last week was 4th of July and there were some wonderful links. If you were busy celebrating and didn't get to check them out, be sure to go back and take a look.

Capri +3 had a great idea for making fireworks. This awesome idea uses recycled shredder paper and is a fun craft for the kids. I think the same technique could be used for other projects - spaghetti, worms in a garden, grass for a textured image, and so many more ways.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...