Friday, June 21, 2013

Hobbies and Handicrafts - June 21

Making alphabet books with kids is crafty, fun, good for fine motor skills and helps them to learn their letters. I've created simple alphabet books using stickers and magazine cutouts with each of my kids.
This week Life with Moore Babies shared a tutorial for making pop-up alphabet books. The best part is that when the books are finished, they are fun to read.

Swimming has been keeping us busy now that it's summer, but I've been thinking about the upcoming school year a bit too. Please join me at the Lesson Planning Blog Hop Series beginning July 11th to share your subject based school plans.







2 comments:

  1. I'm thinking of an alphabet book for my youngest and a pop up is a great idea! Thanks for hosting Julie, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting, and for featuring the Alphabet Pop-Up Book post from my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...