Friday, May 31, 2013

Hobbies and Handicrafts - May 31

My girls have finished school for the year and my son only has a week or so left. I'm really looking forward to some nice weather, but for mornings and rainy days indoor activities are welcome. The idea of making yarn dolls will come in handy this summer.

Making yarn dolls is a great craft for a wide age span of kids because it's simple enough for little kids and creative for older kids. We Made That has a tutorial, so be sure to check it out.


What have your kids been up to this week?



1 comment:

  1. I seem to have put my email instead of the Qin Dynasty! Is it possible for you to change it??
    Thanks for hosting and for also taking the time to visit each post and leave a comment.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...