Friday, May 17, 2013

Hobbies and Handicrafts - May 17

My oldest finished her school work for the year and started crafting and doing other hobbies full time. She is so happy to be on break. My son has about three weeks left and then he will join her, but his hobbies are much different. Metal detecting and growing plants currently fills his free time. Not surprisingly, my six year old daughter is following in the footsteps of her older sister. I love summer!

Have you ever bound your own book? This is something I've been curious about and was delighted to read the full tutorial Anna-Marie at Life's Adventures posted. Check it out. It's a great summer reading and writing activity.


What have your kids been up to this week?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...