Monday, February 25, 2013

Leukemia - How is Jemma? - Day 253

Now that the effects of the steroids have worn off we are spending more time outside. Each day after lunch I take the kids on a short walk. Here are some photos from our walk this afternoon.



Jemma has started dancing again and last night she let me video tape her.



We are still waiting for her blood to recover enough to proceed with therapy. I know I sound like a broken record......... We have been waiting since February 4th, so it has been three weeks. Although it is going slowly, at least her blood is moving in the right direction. Now I'm hoping to start again on Thursday, but her Blut Bild (blood check) will be the judge.





Country Kids from Coombe Mill Family Farm Holidays Cornwall

6 comments:

  1. Great dancing Jemma:)!!! So glad to see you have more energy!!! Look at all the snow you have...we had a bit of snow this year but it is all gone now and I can't wait for spring to arrive. Hope you get good news on Thursday regarding continuing with treatment

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done Jemma it just be wonderful for you to see her up and about and enjoying herself. long may it continue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos and video. Good luck for Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I hope she is well enough for treatment very soon and I LOVE the dancing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The snow feels like so long ago already, I loved watching everyone's fun in it even though we never saw any here at Coombe Mill. Lovely to see Jemma out with you and enjoying some outdoor time. Her energy is an inspiration. Thank you for joining me on Country Kids.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely snow photos and great dancing..good luck for Thursday xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...