Monday, August 13, 2012

Juliette's House

A few years ago I read Tales From Shakespeare by Charles and Mary Lamb with my daughter. She is an excellent reader and really enjoyed the stories.

The fictional play Romeo and Juliette written by William Shakespeare was set in Verona, Italy. We couldn't resist a peak at the supposed house of Juliette complete with balcony.

* I did not receive any compensation for this recommendation. I'm just a homeschooling mom who has found many products that I like. If you're interested in the products I recommend on this blog I want to make it easy for you to find them. 
** I am an Amazon associate and receive a small portion of the sales on orders made after clicking in from this site, which I promptly spend on homeschooling books and supplies for my children.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Juliet your house is one of a kind! I found out that you were an effective homeschool teacher base on your post. I'm wondering if there was a homeschool resources near you that you are using to establish your teaching on a highhill.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...