Sunday, June 10, 2012

Salzburg Zoo


My older two children like animals, but they don't get super excited by them. I remember one day when they were very young. I drove 1 hour to take them to the zoo. When we returned home my son asked "when are we going to do something fun today?"

My youngest daughter has a different opinion. She loves animals. So my husband and his dad decided to take the older kids to the playground while Grandma and I took her to the zoo. It was a big hit.

The Salzburg Zoo is within walking distance of the Hellbrunn Trick Fountain Palace. It was surprisingly large. There were lions, bears, mountain lions and many other animals in addition to my favorite entertaining animals pictured above. The bird in the bottom left was great. It kept throwing the shell in its beak against the log to break it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...