Monday, June 4, 2012

Key Lime Mousse

I really love avocados and The Raw Food Made Easy cookbook by Jennifer Cornbleet has two delicious recipes for avocado based desserts. Key Lime Mousse and Chocolate Mousse. We made the Key Lime Mousse.

It only contains three ingredients; honey, avocados and lime juice.



You just mix the ingredients in the food processor and then enjoy.

The Chocolate Mousse contains avocados, dates, maple syrup and cocoa powder. It sounds so odd with the avocados, but comes out tasting so good...........


Check out these great blog hops.
* I did not receive any compensation for this recommendation. I'm just a homeschooling mom who has found many products that I like. If you're interested in the products I recommend on this blog I want to make it easy for you to find them. 
** I am an Amazon associate and receive a small portion of the sales on orders made after clicking in from this site, which I promptly spend on homeschooling books and supplies for my children.

6 comments:

  1. oooh, yummy! Changed my eating habits a few months back, and have fell in love with avocados... this is now a must try! =)
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Avocado in the mousse ~ wow, I wouldn't have thought of that! Sounds yummy though :-) Thanks for sharing at Happy lil ❤'s are baking! Can't wait to see what you all make next ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks so yummy! and i love the color, too. lol. thanks so much for linking up to tip-toe thru tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a healthy and delicious mousse. I love how avocados take on the flavor of just about anything you mix them with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum great to take to functions! Love your blog! I would love for you to visit my linky party going on now at http://wallisfarmsdailywalk.blogspot.com/2013/01/blog-post.html

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the invite. I linked up our hummus project.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...