Sunday, February 26, 2012

Blog Awards


A few months back I received two blog awards from Monique at Mountain of Grace. She has a wonderful blog about homeschooling and living gluten-free. Thank you! I am having so much fun blogging each evening after the kids go to sleep and sometimes when they are awake too.

This week I received the Liebster Blog Award. Thanks to Nicole at Mama of Many Blessings for awarding it to me.

Kreative Blogger Award Rules:
1. Link back to the one who gave you this award


2. Share 10 random facts about yourself


3. Pass the award on to 6 other people


4. Follow the persons blog who sent you it






The One Lovely Blog Award rules are:

1. Link back to the one who gave you this award.
2. Pass the award on to 15 other lovely bloggers.
3. Follow the person who sent it to you.

 

Liebster Blow Award rules


1. Pass the award on to 5 other bloggers.
2. Share 5 random facts about yourself.


10 Random Facts About Me

1. Everyone in my family's name begins with the letter J. - Parents and Siblings
2. Everyone in my family's name begins with the letter J. - Husband and Children
3. Everyone in my cousin's family begins with the letter J.
4. Two of my favorite foods are pizza and ice cream (although I don't eat them very often). You're much more likely to find me drinking a glass of green juice.
5. This is the first year I haven't gone skiing in 30 years.
6. I have two engineering degrees.
7. I have learned a lot about history since I began homeschooling my children.
8. I lived in three states before living in Germany.
9. I took summer classes in college so I could be a ski bum and teach children how to ski during the winter.
10. I hated reading before I started homeschooling my children.



Here are the bloggers I am passing these awards to. They all have excellent blogs about........

The Map is not the Territory - homeschooling with a focus on math.
ScienceGeeks & Super Hero Freaks ~ aka Motherhood - homeschooling and motherhood. I can relate to each post and she always makes me laugh.
GamesFor Learning - ideas for creating your own educational games.
Adventures in Our Life - homeschooling activities and living in Alaska.
OurLearning Journey: A Journal - homeschooling little ones with an emphasis on literature and activities
Relentlessly Fun, Deceptively Educational - fun activities to do with your children.
House of the Rising Sons - homeschooling boys. I love the catapult activity.
Montessori Tidbits - Montessori homeschooling activities.
Stephanie's Mommy Brain - how to family tips.
Keeping it Simple - homeschooling with lots of lapbooking ideas and examples.
At Home with Ali - doing creative thing with little ones.
Audie's Oddities - lots of wonderful craft projects.
The Tiger Chronicle - homeschooling with an emphasis on unit studies.
Marla's Motherhood Mussings - homeschooling activities. They are moving to Zambia and I can't wait to read about their African adventures. 
Gallagher Family - raising boys and traveling Europe. She is also a personal friend.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the award, it is really kind of you and made my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ever so much for the award! That's incredibly sweet of you:-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...